Vampire's Crown Vampire's Crown

Helsing. I see what you did there. :D lol. I was waiting for Alucard to jump out and shoot him or something.

Incident:110A Incident:110A

69... I see what you did there.....

Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005 Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005

best laugh i had all day

Fade Fade

I really, really love this game. I played it when it first came out and finished it, a reset button would be wonderful though. I would like to play again from scratch, and i think other people may want to.

Dusty Maze 3D Dusty Maze 3D

This is the first game i ever made the top score on! Still needs a bit of work though if even i can win...

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This game is pure awesomeness. But, the blades and the sledgehammer shouldn't wear out so quickly. That is my only complaint. more levels as Hank would be nice but playing as Diemos is just as cool.

Singing while studying Singing while studying

lol I've done that before. Oh there are apps you can put on your phone to write out everything your professor says. Its still a good idea to take manual notes.

Taipou Taipou

haha. i clicked on this because it reminded me of my betta, fernando.

skeksis head skeksis head

mmmMMmm..... i tink i likes this... mmm... me likes it alot. mmmhmm.

Silva Silva

really, really good. but her um, armor looked a little out of place. almost like it was too round, as if she had tied balls to her chest. also, it would be good for her to have had a piece of leather or armor on her arm where ivan is perched. a hawk [or any bird] simply holding onto your skin hurts like hell.