Fade Fade

I really, really love this game. I played it when it first came out and finished it, a reset button would be wonderful though. I would like to play again from scratch, and i think other people may want to.

Dusty Maze 3D Dusty Maze 3D

This is the first game i ever made the top score on! Still needs a bit of work though if even i can win...

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This game is pure awesomeness. But, the blades and the sledgehammer shouldn't wear out so quickly. That is my only complaint. more levels as Hank would be nice but playing as Diemos is just as cool.

Temple Glider Temple Glider

Wow, temple glider has just now been uploaded?! I used to play this all of the time. Oh and person below me | you can walk, you just need to tap the arrow keys.
\/

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

wait, was that a prowlie in that one area with the trees?!

Longest platformer ever Longest platformer ever

lol this is the first time i have been rickrolled. thanks

Hood Episode 3 Hood Episode 3

Congratulations, your game even surprised me. The human brick. Great game. did I mention it's 12:44?

Morningstar Morningstar

that made me lol. it tried to unscrew something on the doll. 'that doesn't need screwing'

Insult Generator V1 Insult Generator V1

I was looking to find something to call my ex-boyfriend. 'Misguided cock hair' sounds about right

dys4ia dys4ia

It's interesting and well presented. I usually wouldn't respect a trans- gendered person, but unlike most, you aren't shoving your sexuality/ 'gender' down anybody's throat. I wish you the best of luck, but you are what you were born as. If you prefer to be called ma'am, that's fine, but don't be too insulted if someone calls you a sir. On a lighter note- be glad you don't have to put up with 'natures little gift'. Be glad you have the best of both genders.