Vampire's Crown Vampire's Crown

Helsing. I see what you did there. :D lol. I was waiting for Alucard to jump out and shoot him or something.

Incident:110A Incident:110A

69... I see what you did there.....

Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005 Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005

best laugh i had all day

TOME: Nylocke's Day Off TOME: Nylocke's Day Off

Dude, you're getting way too happy with those sketches. Yes it highlights Nylocke's way of story telling but you need to tone it down a bit. You also need to come up with a real animation QUICK before you start losing fans. It was a good idea at first but now it's time to focus on animation instead of doodles.

Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

i will cry if you do not make another.

Ugly People Ugly People

couldn't hear it. the voice was just off

Lowkey Loki: Avengers Lowkey Loki: Avengers

Hilarious. Still not close to the scene with Hulk though.

Clayfight 1 Clayfight 1

I really liked it. It's like a clay-motion version of madness.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

lol. i think we have all been there.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

lol. I just got finished making a guillotine and a town around it for a project. It was actually turned in today. My dolls head fell off without the blade coming down. You're lucky to have a good-natured teacher. My language arts teacher is absolutely vile. She nags us constantly about our grammar whenever we talk. The problem is, I live in a small rural community and she is from a city near our states capitol. She considers us to be ignorant little country bumpkins when in reality, we know more about basically anything because we have lived it. We talk a little funny, and we say ain't and y'all and we use the term yonder; but that doesn't make us stupid. I guess what I'm trying to say is: be grateful for the things a good teacher does for you and never take them for granted. That goes for everybody reading this.